Elderly Companion Care Services from Maid Easy
Maid Easy takes pride in helping to enrich the lives of our elderly clients by delivering services that allow those clients to maintain an independent, dignified lifestyle as long as possible.
There are many reasons why people choose Elder Companion Care over a nursing home setting. A good way to decide if our companion home care would be a good fit is to answer the questions below.
- Are you having a hard time stopping by to visit or check on your loved one?
- If you answered yes to any of those questions, we can help ease the process.
Our 24-hour live-in and hourly Companions and Caregivers make living in the comfort of your own home possible. There are two levels of care: personal care (for example, help with dressing or in the bathroom), and homemaking/companionship (tasks like meal preparation, laundry, or errands). We also provide our services in nursing homes, hospitals and hospice care.
Our Elder Companion Care include the following services:
- Light housekeeping
- Respite Care
- Stimulating conversation
- Monitor Diet
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Prepare nutritious meals
- Do laundry, make beds and change linens
- Clean kitchen and bathroom
- Assist with clothing selection
- Play games and other enjoyable activities
- Go for walks
- Encourage independence
- Family event reminders
- Observe personal grooming
- Oversee home activities and deliveries
- Monitor appointments and calendar
- Bill Pay
- Dog Walking/Pet Care
- Advise family of health changes
- Being a supportive friend
- Prescription Drop off/Pick Up
- Gift purchases and wrapping
- Much more!
- Hourly Care (4 hour minumum) $20
- Overnight Care (8 sleeping hours) $130
- Live in (must provide living space) $2500 per month